• Page 1 of 1
...:::BAAU Forum:::... » ..:::Xarici Dillər:::.. » İngilis » English Language teaching (English Language teaching methods: how and methods)
English Language teaching
ADMIN Tarix: Çərşənbə axşamı, 2012-İyul-24, 20:24 | Sıra nömrəsi: 1

Yazıları: 39
Admin
Dear our users, I would like you to share your opinions on English Language teaching methods and what kind of problems usually instructors face during this process. I am sure that your views will help most of our young teachers to avoid problems on issue. Hope for kind respond.

MətnDear our users, I would like you to share your opinions on English Language teaching methods and what kind of problems usually instructors face during this process. I am sure that your views will help most of our young teachers to avoid problems on issue. Hope for kind respond.

Müəllifi: - ADMIN
Yazılma tarixi - 2012-İyul-24 saat 20:24
Moonlight Tarix: Çərşənbə, 2012-İyul-25, 17:49 | Sıra nömrəsi: 2

Yazıları: 27
İşləyən
Hi:) I think a teacher should have his/her individual methods of teaching. Otherwise, the lesson have to be boring and useless. One could try different ways-from the conversations in the open air to investigating of song lyrics:) for me, the individuality comes first. It was interesting to write about this theme. thanks for attention;)

MətnHi:) I think a teacher should have his/her individual methods of teaching. Otherwise, the lesson have to be boring and useless. One could try different ways-from the conversations in the open air to investigating of song lyrics:) for me, the individuality comes first. It was interesting to write about this theme. thanks for attention;)

Müəllifi: - Moonlight
Yazılma tarixi - 2012-İyul-25 saat 17:49
...:::BAAU Forum:::... » ..:::Xarici Dillər:::.. » İngilis » English Language teaching (English Language teaching methods: how and methods)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Yüklənir...